When I Need A Pick Me Up, by my friend Ryan King

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A New Revelation!

(Originally 8/2/07)

I'm OBESE!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

That is to say, I'm more than 25 lbs over my ideal bodyweight (as determined by Those Idiots, whoever they are, who say what weight I should be at my height, which is 5'7")

Meanwhile yesterday, Tanny was in the lockroom again with no clothes on this time, and he hopped on the scale right after I did. I wanted to rip out his spine as I saw him slide the weight down down and down from where I'd left it. Me: Still 198 lbs. Him: 154 lbs!!

I outweighed that muscular little barstard by 42 pounds!!!!! I have 42 pounds of fat and water more than he does!!!

Still, I think that's a little too small. My legs are more muscular than his, and I prefer that. Kind of dumb to have a well defined torso and arms, and be perched atop two toothpick legs, IMHO. (Gotta walk away from the situation with SOME modicum of self-esteem!)

So my goal is still 175 by October, but for now?

I'm OBESE!!!! HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HHAHAHAHAHAHAYHAHAHAHAHAH...etc.....

No comments: