When I Need A Pick Me Up, by my friend Ryan King

Thursday, May 17, 2007

He Had To Beat Her Off With A Stick!!

Check this out.

That's My Hero, who I don't name here in this blog, but in my other, more fan-friendly and less my-gritty-details one.

What I loved was the way the reporter nearly couldn't resist flirting with my dude! There were a few ways they could have gone with the interview to get a plug on the second season of the show, but the reporter seemed really *attracted*, and My Hero was the soul of modesty and even a little blushy.

It's that gorgeous-woman-with-a-handsome-man that sends me over the moon. And then take it to the Lois Lane/Superman arena, and I'm a goner. That to me is the crux of the sexy in a male/female relationship.

"He Is Her Hero", (starring me in the "He" role). That's who I want to be.

2 comments:

Scott said...

That was a cute interview. And, I really want one of those MJ figurines. Hubba, hubba, hubba!

Me said...

You and thousands of others. It sold out on the internet. :D