When I Need A Pick Me Up, by my friend Ryan King

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

You Wanna Know How I Can Tell My Gym Missed Me This Week?

(Originally 8/12/06)

I CAN'T!

Not when I stepped on the scale today and saw that I weigh 195 lbs.

You read right. Since the bloatation, I've lost three pounds. So following the exultation in being 196 lbs, then the desperation of becoming 198 lbs, what should I do/feel/decide now?

I'm eating some sugar-free candies lately, missing one of the three meals per day lately, stopped taking meals and protein shakes at the gym lately, taking those ephedra-free death-pills for a week then forgetting to lately, and worrying about various craps as these webpages clearly attest to lately.

Too much data!! How do I just lose the rest of this friggin' weight?

Dunno. I'll keep you posted though--there's another resource I've been resisting, but it costs money and I'm facing another week of money-run-out-itis (paying phone and internet bills plus repay of the car repair).

All in all, I think I should feel happy. I've lost 17 lbs since March. 20 more to go!

No comments: