When I Need A Pick Me Up, by my friend Ryan King

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Master Cleanse REDUX!!!

(Originally 10/01/06)

Because of two reasons. As stated previously, I was working with an inaccurate scale when I first attempted it. I hadn't gained weight. In fact I still retained my progress and was a little less than that according to the new scale.

Secondly, I got paid on Friday. The settlement for the oine debtor is coming from that paycheck. I go on vacation this Friday. No paycheck is expected. I have to S T R E T C H what little bit I have leftover to last until my vacation week. I didn't time the payout wisely, given when my birthday falls between paychecks, but I figure I'm giving myself one less debt collector as a B'day present. ("Ring The Alarm!") And seriously, all I want to do is eat my money up anyway. A few good meals next week and I'll call it a celebration.

As I Master Re-Cleanse this week, I will lose weight and save money. I already bought my lemons, limes, and maple syrup. I had no food yesterday, save one scoop of protein. Today, I had no protein and was able to do everything I usually do at the gym. I stepped on the scale when I returned.

It says I weigh two pounds less than I did yesterday. And yesterday it was at an all-time low.

Is it fair that a few pounds we carry is all waste material in our bowels? That shouldn't count! It's WASTE, not US.

Anyway, I'm Cleansing. I thought it wasn't good, but it apparently is.

B'Day here I come!

No comments: