When I Need A Pick Me Up, by my friend Ryan King

Monday, May 7, 2007

Good News...Bad News

(Originally Sept 12 2005)

Good...I passed my school Real Estate exam today, first go 'round. I have confirmation on my training days at my new broker.

Bad...I have to pony up the rest of my rent arrears by the end of the month, judge's final order. He didn't give me the extra month I asked. Both he and the landlord's lawyer were impatient and hostile. My confidence crumbled.

Today, I don't feel like I can get that money up by the Sept 31st. If I follow through with the broker's training and begin working on Saturday, I still feel like I won't make enough by Sept. 31st. After all, I'd only get paid after the renter pays their landlord, and that prolly won't happen until the first of any given month.

I'll surely report anything different, if so.

Don't feel like saying much more than that. I still feel a little beat up.

That means it's time to go to Paragon City and take it out on the bad guys.

No comments: