When I Need A Pick Me Up, by my friend Ryan King

Monday, December 31, 2007

Re: The Last Post

It was vague on purpose. :D And it's better now. (Worst Case Scenario Man said that it was all over and that love was lost forever. He was wrong. Again.)

It's already 2008 for some of my friends.

My 2007 turned out to be amazing. So much accomplished. Such great experiences. Such great people met and kept.

And now, to end on a funny note, you have GOT to watch this in its entirity.

The Mythbusters answer the musical question; "Do Pretty Girls Fart?"

5 comments:

Lara Croft said...

Happy New Year 2008!!
Another hot stinker of a day downunder, pity we cant share weather. May 2008 be a wonderful year for you Alan and the stuff good memories are made of!

GrizzBabe said...

On The Boyfriend's ancient computer and can't figure out how to work the speakers. I'll check it out when I return home. I promise. In the meantime. . .HAPPY NEW YEAR!

GrizzBabe said...

Okay, that video isn't working for me at all. It stopped playing 20 seconds in and now the little bar that moves slowly across the screen when a video plays is not going back and forth rapidly. Weird.

I tried.

Lemme guess. Pretty girls really do fart.

Me said...

But you already know that, Grizz!

Gee. Try as I might to make that complimentary ...

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!