When I Need A Pick Me Up, by my friend Ryan King

Monday, December 17, 2007

The Christmas Spirit

Now I'd like to share another story, in pic form, from another blogger in my list. This is just the camera-eye's view of a happy young woman with a nice, comfortable-looking life, and a healthy and awesome appetite! Feast your eyes!

Her life is so attractive that I'm not even tempted to ask questions, let alone be jealous. It just feels good to believe someone, somewhere in New York City is happy.

2 comments:

GrizzBabe said...

She does indeed seem to have a wonderful life. And unlike you, I am jealous as hell! But I'm still happy for her.

And did you see the gorgeous door frames in that beautiful, old apartment?

Maybe I've been watching too much HGTV.

Me said...

Almost all our apartments, especially in pre-WWII buildings, have those frames. My door is a painted over French with panes. In my roomate's room, he also has a closet door embedded with a mirror that must be 75 years old. I remember that style in the apartment I was born to over on Riverside Dr, about 70 blocks south of here.