When I Need A Pick Me Up, by my friend Ryan King

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Cry If I Want To!!

It's probably the music that plays behind this commercial. It's probably the simple faces. Or the slight and innocent smiles that appear on their faces when they see each other.

Or the hug.

Yeah, it's definitely the hug.

I'm glad to report, however, that whereas it makes me want to weep, I don't actually do it. There was a time when it would have -- but not these days. I guess I don't feel as lonely or as lost and in need of a hug as I once did.

2 comments:

GrizzBabe said...

Awwwwww.

But Peppermint Chocolate Mocha? Blech.

Me said...

It is indeed THE nastiest drink we offer. The mocha is bitter, the peppermint is stringent, and the espresso is biting. I think people drink this in lieu of booze.