When I Need A Pick Me Up, by my friend Ryan King

Friday, October 31, 2008

NaBloPoMoToNaNoWriMo

I just signed up here to join the pledge of writing a post every day in November.

A few years back I also wrote a novel for NaNoWriMo and so I'm signing back up for that again.

WHY Alan, you shout at your monitor. For the love of peace, unity, and justice, WHYYYY!!!???

Well, because I can. Because I have two jobs in my career but no children and no wives and no pets. And because I can talk about anything, nonstop, if given the chance.

So this is another chance.

And because I wouldn't mind inspiring you all to do it too. Ned's got a novel in him, and I hope by his recent scarcity this means he's working on it. Shades is a songstress in prose form. And Scott's got the next Great American Novel swimming in media magnetic on his hard drive.

Let's get to crackin' folks!

1 comment:

Ned Hodgson said...

Nah, I've mostly been drunk. But I signed up anyhow. I can type drunk.

I'm kidding. Sort of.