This actually the first time I've ever been tagged and quite an honor it is! It is from Fringes and Q.
1.Post these rules before presenting your list.
2. List 6 actions or achievements you think every person should accomplish before turning 18.
3. There are no conditions on what can be included on the list.
4. At the end of your blog, choose 6 people to get tagged and list their names.
5. People who are tagged write their own blog entry with their 6 suggestions.
6. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged.
Actions before turning eighteen
#1 Save all your comics. Bag and board them and put them somewhere safe.
#2 Make three friends that you want to have for the rest of your life.
#3 Ask the person of whom you are terrified, but can't sleep without thinking of, out on that date. They can only say no.
#4 Find 10 reasons why you actually love your parents, and then tell them, for God's sake--if it isn't too late by your 18th. This too will not kill you.
#5 Allow yourself to admire, even adore, one of the adults in your life and let them share their wisdom with you.
#6 Develop the skill it takes to forgive yourself, and therein doing, love yourself.
I resist the instruction to tag people, lest they grow angry with the imposition. But I'd really love to read what Grizzbabe, Vi, Solaris, Alex, Scott, and Mike would say.