When I Need A Pick Me Up, by my friend Ryan King

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas To You Too!

:-D

I've been busy not blogging! Going to have the adventures of my hero going live soon and I wanted to dedicate time to that. Plus wanted to tighten up my daytime work performance, even though right now is an obvious exception. (But the rain and slick roads are going to keep me inside this office all day, so I have time to burn since I've caught up on almost everything I needed to for My Boss. (Who is different from My Director--the counseling center guy who lost my respect some weeks ago.)

The Holiday party hasn't happened yet and I haven't run into My Colleague since we agreed to party together. But I'll definitely be there.

What else?

Oh yeah, where did Ned go? I'm looking all over for him. Worst Case Scenario Man is whispering some nasty crap concerning his disappearance and I'm hating it. C'mon man, throw me a bone here. Be on vacation or something, but not the WCS. And even IF the WCS, croak at me. Something. Don't be gone. That would SUCK.

2 comments:

Me said...

Okay, I found a trace of you. Two days ago. So at least two days ago you were with me.

What's going on?

Ned Hodgson said...

I'm just lurking. That's how it is sometimes.