When I Need A Pick Me Up, by my friend Ryan King

Friday, April 15, 2011

The Shoe On The Other Foot

So I just came across this Match.Com profile where this cute white dude said he did time in the Peace Corp in Africa, and he lived there for two years. So guess what Ethnicity he's requesting. "Black/African descent."

ONLY.

ZIP. No MAS.

I laughed, and laughed and laughed.

I instantly felt like, "Well alright den, white boy! Come git you somma dis blackness."

So, this just in from the Hypocrite Department, You may not exclude me because of my race, but apparently I like it when you exclude ERR'BODY else to make me feel wanted.

Sigh. Morals are HARD.

In other news, I got my letter back from the Match.Com'r who I wrote to last night. I just know we're on our way to a date if I keep this up. Oh I wish he were more hunky. I just know I'm not going to give this guy what he wants.

Unless I just DO.

Anybody out there have any idea why I shouldn't, if he's a nice enough guy?

PS; He's a DOCTOR.

I really hate a little bit of myself right now.

2 comments:

GrizzBabe said...

I have to say, I'm just as leery of someone who says they ONLY date black men as I am of someone who dates every race of men EXCEPT black. Like he's liable to require his paramours to run around the house donning a loin cloth and a spear before they can get into bed. But then I have an overactive imagination.

Me said...

Good point. (Get it? "Point"? "Spear"? haha.

Yeah, we'll see how black he expects me to be. Maybe he's got a thug fetish. I shall swiftly disappoint him if so. But I've sent him e-mail and he sees how I write, so he should know a little something about me.

We'll see. I just want to see his mouth move and his eyes sparkle on a date. He's realllllllllly cute.